Stock, Option and Futures Trading
I am moving the stop on the calls:
ICE to $1.00
LVS to $1.00
TZOO did not make the move up with the markets and is still basing at the lows. One day TZOO is going to have a short squeeze so I am going to hold these and see how they trade into next week.
The market is at a spot where it could get very wild so until we make the move out of here the market us vulnerable to still having a hard move down.
PS. MMM and CMG are the two stocks I am watching but will wait until tomorrow before looking to enter.